200 cm Tall Constant Beamwidth Technology™ Line Array Column Speaker with Thirty-Two 50 mm (2 in) Drivers
The CBT 200LA-1, with Constant Beamwidth Technology™, represents a breakthrough in pattern control consistency and coverage options, utilizing complex analog delay beam-forming and amplitude tapering to accomplish superior, consistent coverage without the inconsistent vertical beaming, uneven coverage, and out-of-coverage lobing that are typical of both powered and nonpowered column speakers.
- Patented Constant Beamwidth Technology™ provides true wide-band constant directivity coverage up to the highest frequencies and reduces out-of-coverage lobing.
- 200 cm (6.6 ft) height extends pattern control to include lower frequencies.
- Vertical pattern coverage switchable between 30° and 15° for medium or long-throw coverage.
- Asymmetrical Progressive-Gradient vertical coverage setting directs more sound toward the far area of the listening space, making front to back sound levels more consistent. Progressive-Gradient extent is adjustable.
- Narrow width of 98.5 mm (3.8 in) fits visually into a wide variety of applications.
- Dynamic Sonic-Guard™ low-audibility overload protection.
- Swivel (pan)/tilt wall bracket included
- Built-in 70V/100V transformers, plus direct capability.