Constant Beamwidth Technology™ Line Array Column Loudspeaker with Eight 50 mm (2 in) Drivers. With improved mounting bracket for enhanced aiming flexibility.
The CBT 50LA-1, with Constant Beamwidth Technology™, represents a breakthrough in pattern control, utilizing analog delay beam-forming and amplitude tapering to accomplish consistent vertical coverage without the narrow vertical beaming and out-of-coverage lobing that are typical of straight form-factor passive column speakers.
- Patent-pending Constant Beamwidth Technology™ provides constant directivity up to the highest frequencies and reduces out-of-coverage lobing.
- Switchable voicing provides flat response in music mode or mid-range presence peak in speech mode.
- Dynamic SonicGuard™ overload protection
- Built-in 70V/100V transformer, plus 8 ohm direct capability.
- Swivel (pan) / tilt wall bracket included.